Warranty Submissions & Servicing
Here at Awesome Tools we strive to provide you with Premium Products and Premium Service!
Most of our products are under guarantee and we are always willing to assist you when you experience a problem with one of our products or if you simply require the product to be serviced.
If you are based in Southern Africa, the best way to get one of our products fixed or serviced is by sending it directly to us using a traceable method of delivery.
Please complete the official warranty & repair submission form below and send your product to either of the following addresses:
No. 8 Shiraz Road, Saxenburg Business Park 1.
Attention: The Service Department
P O Box 225
Attention: The Service Department
Please include as many details as possible on the form so that we can send your repaired product back to you preferably at your work address (8am to 4pm) so that we can use our courier company which is more reliable than post.
By completing the form, we will keep you up to date on the process via email notification. We trust that this method will help facilitate the process as we strive to offer you superior service!
Leatherman Tool Group:
Under the Leatherman 25-year warranty for tools, we will repair or replace (with one of equal value) your product at our discretion. If we choose to replace your tool instead of repair it, your original tool will not be sent back to you. If your Leatherman has sentimental value and you do not want it replaced, please inform us. Note that in this situation, if we cannot fix the problem, your tool will be sent back to you as is instead of being replaced.
– The Leatherman warranty covers only the original/primary owner and does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorised and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product.
– This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, colour finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.
– Leatherman is not liable for incidental or consequential damages.
– The Leatherman warranty program covers tools purchased for personal use only.
– This warranty does not cover bulk purchases from auctions, pawn shops or flea markets with the intent to resell repaired or refurbished tools or knives.
– Please do not return any pouches or accessories with your tool or knife.
– This warranty covers products purchased through an authorised dealer and proof of purchase from an authorised dealer may be required.
We take extraordinary measures so your Ledlenser product will give you dependable service. If it does not, we will gladly repair it or replace it with one of equal value. We provide five years of warranty for Ledlenser products and two years of warranty for rechargeable batteries from the purchased date.
– This warranty does not cover surface coatings, accessories, batteries, battery leakage, packing materials, abuse, neglect, altering or dis-assembling and normal wear and tear.
– Ledlenser is not liable for incidental or consequential damages.
– This warranty does not cover bulk purchases from auctions, pawn shops or flea markets with the intent to resell repaired or refurbished torches.
– Please do not return any pouches or accessories with your torch or headlamp.
Important Notification: The Leatherman Fuse is now a retired product. If we are unable to repair your Fuse it will be replaced by a Leatherman Sidekick. Should you not wish to have it replaced please include this in your instructions below.