LED LENSER lights are measured in lumens. LED LENSER uses ANSI/FL1 standards as published by the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA). To date, this is the only industry-wide, agreed-upon standard of measurement.
SMART LIGHT TECHNOLOGY (SLT) BASIC
Smart Light Technology allows you to program your light functions to the task at hand. Three light functions (Power, Low Power, and Defence Strobe) are easily operated with full or half clicks, ensuring your focus will be on the job, not on your light.
To change between the 3 light functions double click the switch and cycle through the settings until you find your desired light function.
SMART LIGHT TECHNOLOGY (SLT) ADVANCED
In addition to 8 unique light programs and functions (Morse, Boost, Power, Low Power, Dim, Blink, S.O.S., Defence Strobe) to tailor your light to your needs, Advanced Smart Light Technology also offers two energy modes: Energy Saving mode optimizes burning life, and Constant Current mode features electronically controlled, continuous light output. Smart Light Technology puts you in control and allows you to choose how much power you want to use to operate your light.
Follow these steps to change between light functions and energy modes for handheld units:
Follow these steps to change between light functions and energy modes for H-Series headlamp units:
Follow these steps to change between light functions and energy modes for SEO Series headlamp units:
There are 2 light programs: White & Red LED lights
– Press and hold the switch when the unit is off until the unit switches on to change between these settings
There are 2 Energy modes: Energy Saving & Constant Current
– The unit must be in a white led program
– Press and hold switch for 2 seconds until the unit turns off suddenly or the brightness fades to zero
– If the brightness fades to zero, the unit is in the energy saving mode and if the unit suddenly turns off, the unit is in the constant current mode.
There are 3 Light functions: Power, Low Power, Defense Strobe
– Double click the switch and cycle through the settings until you find your desired light function
Thanks to an integrated brightness sensor, light around you can be measured in real time with OPTISENSE Technology. The intensity of your headlamp automatically adjusts based on the brightness in the environment around you, tailoring your light to your activity without fiddling with buttons or switches.