10-Second Knife & Scissors Sharpener
Smith’s 10-Second Knife & Scissors Sharpener features a “V” shaped knife sharpening slot with two crossed carbide blades. The carbide blades allow you to put a quick edge on your knife with just three or four strokes and are preset at a fixed sharpening angle for guaranteed results every time.
Just three or four strokes through the sharpener…to put the edge back on your household scissors. The patented scissors sharpener (built into the handle) features a specially designed “floating” round ceramic rod. This floating rod conforms to the exact angle of your scissors during use and works on both left and right-handed scissors.
- Knife and scissors sharpener; Quick, safe and easy to use
- Sharpens all types of straight-edge knives; Sharpens left or right-handed scissors
- Preset sharpening angle provides guaranteed results
- Quick, safe and easy to use; Reversible and replaceable carbide blades
- Abrasives: Carbides: Coarse; Ceramic: Extra-Fine (Grit 1,500)
Out of stock