- harpens knives and tools
- Multiple grits in one stone
- Use for large or small blades
- Stone material – aluminum oxide
- Stone grits = 100 and 240
- Stone size = 8″ x 2″ x 3/4″
- Assembled in USA; Stone material imported
These sharpening stones are made from a synthetic abrasive material and are used in the same manner as a diamond or natural bench stone. The extra-coarse side of the stone (100 grit) is used for aggressive removal of metal and will sharpen a dull or damaged blade very quickly. The other side of the stone (240 grit) is for less aggressive removal of metal and should be used for sharpening somewhat dull blades that just need a quick touch-up or for smoothing the cutting edge after sharpening on the extra-coarse side. It is excellent for use on pocket knives, sport knives, tactical knives, or other cutting tools.