The rechargeable penlight i4R convinces through its lighting performance with a runtime of up to 18 hours, and easily fits into any pocket due to its small size. The patented Advanced Focus System allows for stepless and precise focusing of the beam and turns the flashlight into a tool for work in a dark environment.
Economical and ecological – money-saving and environment-friendly by using rechargeable batteries Good lighting performance despite compact size – Up to 80 meters beam distance with up to 120 lumen of luminous flux
From the homogeneous circle of close range lighting (defocused) to a sharply bundled long-distance beam (focused) – the patented Advanced Focus System with reflector lense enables efficient, tailored lighting Robust metal housing protects the lamp from water and dust: IP54
- Lumen Output: High – 120 lumens. Low – 10 lumens.
- Beam Distance: High – 80 metres. Low – 20 metres.
- Run Time: High – 4 hours. Low – 18 hours.
- Charge Time: 4 hours.
- Power LEDs.
- Advanced Focus System – Spot-to-flood beam.
- Pocket clip.
- Water resistant – IP54 rated.
- 2 x AAA rechargeable batteries – included.
- Dimensions: 146 x 15mm. Weight – 60g.