CRI is a measure of the ability of a light source to render the colours of various objects accurately in comparison with an ideal or natural light source. The scale is between 0 and 100, with 100 being natural light, and 90 being very close to natural light in regards to natural colour rendering.
The most important fields of usage for a headlamp with a high CRI include:
- To inspect the colour code of the wiring in complex wire situations
- For inspection of chemicals and liquids
- For inspection of heavy equipment (e.g. microcracks in beams, etc)
- Colour inspections and liquid inspections in the factory
- Colour inspections after paint jobs in the bodyshop
General: all situations where LED light would need to be white, cold and bright
It is easy to recharge by USB. For ultimate convenience, it also runs on standard AAA batteries.
Other features include a three-level charging indicator to ensure you don’t get caught out in the dark, as well as minimal weight and maximum wearing comfort that will make you forget you are even wearing it!
- focusing aid ring
- USB cable
- 1 x Li-ion Polymer rechargeable battery