Mountain backpack with a RECCO® reflector and a full range of features. The Mountain Pack has the same design as the version we put together for the Bavarian Mountain Rescue service.
Developed with the Bavarian Mountain Rescue Service: The RECCO® backpack Tatonka Mountain Pack with RECCO® emergency reflector:
– The Tatonka climbing backpack Mountain Pack scores with ingenious features specially optimized for mountain use. This is the identical version of our backpack, which we developed together with the Bavarian Mountain Rescue Service, and which we have additionally equipped with a RECCO® reflector.
Access to the equipment from front and rear:
– The main compartment of the Mountain Pack can be opened completely, three removable zippered hook and loop pockets can be used to sort the equipment. The back of the climbing backpack can also be opened completely, while the equipment in the front part is fixed in place by a partition.
Removable waist belt, removable lid, many material loops:
– The padded hip belt has a material loop and a small zipper pocket on the hip fins. It can be removed in order to put on a climbing harness. The lid has a waterproof compartment, but it can also be removed. On the outside of the backpack there are two loops for ice axes, a ski holder, a helmet pocket with rope fixation and various material loops.
Small lifesaver: The RECCO® emergency reflector:
– An extremely useful safety feature is the RECCO® reflector on the lid of the Mountain Pack. RECCO®’s helicopter detectors enable professional rescue organisations to quickly locate missing persons in the mountains all year round. The reflector always works, requires neither power nor battery, and does not require maintenance.
– Thermo Mold Carrying System
– Equipped with RECCO® reflector
– Load control straps fixed by hooks on the backpack for access via the back
– Large snow skirt with roll closure for use of the backpack without lid
– Ergonomically formed, padded shoulder straps
– Two carrying straps for vertical hanging of the backpack
– Height adjustable chest belt
– Detachable padded hip strap with material loop right and a zip-up bag left
– Side compression straps and fixation for skis
– Detachable lid
– Waterproof lid compartment with key holder and rain cover
– Separating element to the main compartment, can be opened by means of a zipper when accessed via the back
– Quick access with all-round zip on the backside
– Front pocket with integrated helmet attachment and rope holder
– Reflective piping
– Two fixation straps for ice axes
– Fixation loops on the lid and on the front
– Name tag between shoulder straps can be labeled
– If required, our Camera Insert L (Art. 2920) can be integrated in the backpack
– Three color-assorted zip pockets (dimensions: 26 x 6 x 6 cm) with transparent lid, which are attached to the back of the backpack with hook-and-loop and are removable
– Measurements: 66 x 30 x 18 cm
– Volume: 35 l
– Weight: 1,80 kg
– Carrying system 1: Thermo Mold-System
– Fabric 1: T-Snow Crust
– Fabric 2: Tec Rip 5.0
– Fabric 3: reTex 6.6
– Fabric bottom: Cordura® 700 den
– (100% Polyamide)
– Lightweight, abrasion resistant polyamide fabric with fine patterning that resembles parent snow crystals. Thanks PU coating on the inside of the material is waterproof. T-Snow Crust is used in backpacks and bags.
Tec Rip 5.0:
– (82% Polyamide, 18% Polyester)
– The robust, tear-resistant fabric made of polyamide and polyester (82% PA, 18% PES) has a delicate check pattern and is equipped with a PU coating to make it waterproof.
– (100% Polyester)
– A textured polyester fabric made of 40% recycled materials. The robust and colorfast material is equipped with a waterproof PU coating.
Cordura® 700 Den:
– (100% Polyamide)
– CORDURA® in fibre thickness 700 den combines the high wear and tear resistance of the classic 1000 den fabric with the lightness of the 500 den fabric.