Light touring and trekking backpack Tatonka Pyrox 45+10 with extensive features
The Pyrox 45+10 touring backpack is lightweight thanks to the materials used, yet extremely durable. The backpack is suitable for hut tours and short trekking tours as well as a travel backpack.
Adjustable, lightweight trekking backpack carrying system
With the adjustable X Light Vario Carrying Cystem, the touring backpack can be optimally adapted to your own back length. The back construction with lateral stabilisation and x-shaped glass fibre rods efficiently transfers the load to the hip belt. The lumbar area of the construction is ventilated, which ensures comfortable wearing characteristics on sweaty tours.
Comprehensive features qualify this backpack for a wide variety of tours, and a large front opening makes it easy to access the equipment.
The Pyrox 40 Women women’s backpack offers the same features.
- X Light Vario Carrying System
- Packsack with snow guard
- Fixation for hiking poles or ice axes
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Padded hip strap
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Extra fitted pocket on the hip belt
- Side compression straps with lockable buckle
- Handle on front and back
- Height adjustable lid with zip compartment
- Base and main compartment can be packed separately
- Key holder
- Rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Mesh pockets on sides
- Front pocket with zipper
- Large front opening for easy access
- Gear loops
- First Aid Compartment (Contents not included)
|Measurements:||66 x 28 x 19 cm|
|Volume:||45 l + 10 l|
|Carrying system 1:||X Light Vario-System|
|Fabric 1:||Textreme 6.6|
|Fabric 2:||T-Snow Crust|
|Fabric bottom:||Textreme 6.6|