Complete and submit the WARRANTY FORM form located at the bottom of this page.
By submitting this form we will receive a copy on our system for tracking purposes and another copy will be emailed to you (this is called the WARRANTY FORM return email) so that you can print it out and send it with your faulty product.
Print the WARRANTY FORM return email (mentioned in STEP 01) and include it in the package with the product you are returning. This is the only way to identify your product when it reaches us.
Problem: You do not have a printer?
1. Write a letter with your full name, contact details, physical address, product brand & model including a full description of why the product is being returned. Include this letter in the package with the product that you are returning.
Send the package via a traceable courier service where delivery confirmation can be obtained if necessary.
Send WARRANTY FORM and product(s):
The Service Centre
C/o Awesome Tools
No. 8 Shiraz Road
Saxenburg Business Park 1
Why have I not received my WARRANTY FORM return email?
1. View your email spam or trash folders.
2. Add *@awesometools.co.za to your acceptance list with your email server.
3. Still have not received our email? Click here to download our WARRANTY FORM and complete all fields.
Place this form in the package along with the product you are returning.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not send us your sheaths/pouches, bits or accessories.
Please remember to print your WARRANTY FORM email and include it in the package with the product you are returning
(This is not the downloadable form)
OUR BRANDS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND EXCEPTIONS
Under the Leatherman 25-year warranty for tools, we will repair or replace (with one of equal value) your product at our discretion. If we choose to replace your tool instead of repair it, your original tool will not be sent back to you. If your Leatherman has sentimental value and you do not want it replaced, please inform us. Note that in this situation, if we cannot fix the problem, your tool will be sent back to you as is instead of being replaced.
– The Leatherman warranty covers only the original/primary owner and does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorised and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product.
– This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, colour finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.
– Leatherman is not liable for incidental or consequential damages.
– The Leatherman warranty program covers tools purchased for personal use only.
– This warranty does not cover bulk purchases from auctions, pawn shops or flea markets with the intent to resell repaired or refurbished tools or knives.
– Please do not return any pouches or accessories with your tool or knife.
– This warranty covers products purchased through an authorised dealer and proof of purchase from an authorised dealer may be required.
Important Notification: There are Leatherman products which are retired. If yours falls in this category and we are unable to repair it we will replace it with a Leatherman model of comparable standard. Should you not wish to have it replaced please include this in your instructions above.
We take extraordinary measures so your Ledlenser product will give you dependable service. If it does not, we will gladly repair it or replace it with one of equal value. We provide 5-years of warranty for Ledlenser products and 2-years of warranty for rechargeable batteries from the purchased date.
– This warranty does not cover surface coatings, accessories, batteries, battery leakage, packing materials, abuse, neglect, altering or dis-assembling and normal wear and tear.
– Ledlenser is not liable for incidental or consequential damages.
– This warranty does not cover bulk purchases from auctions, pawn shops or flea markets with the intent to resell repaired or refurbished torches.
– Please do not return any pouches or accessories with your torch or headlamp.
We are proud of the materials and workmanship that goes into each Klean Kanteen and back our products with a Strong-as-Steel Guarantee. Barring catastrophe, we expect your Klean Kanteen to give you many years of faithful service, and we want to know if it has somehow failed to deliver. We go to great lengths to create a truly superior product, but we also know that on occasion, things go awry.
If you have an issue with your Klean Kanteen please follow the process above which will allow us to quickly remedy any problem you may have.
Normal wear and tear, including scratches and dents, are not covered under the Klean Kanteen warranty.
The Opinel products are guaranteed under normal use and exchanged in case of manufacturing defects.
Damage due to normal wear and tear or improper use are not covered by the warranty.
All Picquic handles and shanks are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship from the day they were bought and for as long as you own them. In the event of failure—caused by a manufacturing defect—your Picquic will be repaired or replaced free of charge, subject to our guidelines.
Our products do not have a replacement guarantee in the event of abuse, misuse or neglect, and will only be covered under our manufacturer’s guarantee if they fail under normal conditions and when used for the purposes intended. Although our screwdrivers are durable, they are not to be used as hammers, crow-bars or chisels and such uses will void the guarantee.
What’s not covered:
Picquic bits are not included in our warranty as they can be used in power-driven applications, which can cause the bits to wear over time. In rare cases, a bit can be improperly machined and in this circumstance a bit will be covered under our manufacturer’s warranty.
Rusted bits are also not included in our warranty. Our bits are made from high-grade tool steel. Steel is susceptible to rust in damp conditions. We recommend keeping your Picquic inside a toolbox in a dry area. If rust does occur, we suggest removing the rust with steel wool then applying a thin layer of oil to each bit.